Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It gets harder....

I guess I shouldn't be posting now...too much alcohol (...At only 7PM....I hear my mother say!!!) is not a good time to post...

Two very hard goodbyes...the first to my "Trash Can Kittens"...who I won't see for a few months until they wing their way to Manila....I know they are only cats but being a fairly solitary person they have been my 'permanent' company for the last 8 years....it's just not fun when they are not around...


The second...to my blue-eyed boy...he's away for work tomorrow until next week by which time I will be in Manila...allegedly he will come to visit at the end of the month....I shall wait and see....I find it hard to meet someone with whom I could actually have some kind of relationship with, however if there was anyone around at the moment...he would be the one....

We shall see......

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

First thing you have posted that I disagree strongly about .......

"only cats"

There is nothing 'only' about the love and comfort that you get from a pair of cats.
Take care.

7:40 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I love them both dearly......but one has to be careful not to put too much of a relationship emphasis on two four legged furry mutts!!!!

8:01 pm  
Blogger Mia said...

Yeah yeah I know, I'm going to end up being that sad mad woman with a flat full of cats! *grin*

8:15 pm  
Anonymous Benedick said...

To my mind everybody have to glance at this.
here

10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home