Saturday, July 02, 2005

Cyber serendipity.....

The other day I started a post and then saved it as a draft. The post was as follows:

++++++++++++++++++++++++


So what is acceptable....

So boys and girls......what do you perceive as being an 'acceptable' age difference between couples?

I am asking your opinion after a discussion with a friend who is thinking of embarking on a dalliance with a guy a few years her junior...

I have dated someone younger than me before but only by one or two years...not really enough to make a difference, so am not best placed to comment...I generally go for someone older than me...just makes more sense to me, so I couldn't really be much help to her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++


Anyway I just left the post lurking...today I clicked over to Wonky Tong and found this.

Interesting timing....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything is acceptable as long as both are adults. Age difference is mostly in the mind. Most of the time I feel younger in grappling with life as my 25 year younger wife. She wants stability I want adventure. And then again it works out because I could use the stability and perhaps I spice her live up with adventure.

2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home