Thursday, May 12, 2005

To do or not to do...?

Actually, there really is no question...but still....

Long awaited contract arrived this morning so it looks as if I am Manila bound. I have to resign in the morning which is not going to be a pleasant experience.

So pros...

New professional challenge
New country...all adds up to experience
A company I have long wanted to work for
A chance to use all my hard earned experience
Good personal training and development

Cons...

Leaving my comfort zone
I know nobody in Manila
Working hours and environment will suddenly become long and very, very stressful
Personal life will go right down the tube..., well, what there was, anyway....
Cats are really, really bad packers!


so it all evens out and I know the only answer is to bite the bullet and go for it....but am allowing myself a night to sleep on it and try to put the butterflies to rest.

So as I sit here and write my resignation letter being calmed by The West Wing in the background, I realise that the next five months are going to be full of ups and downs and stress like I thought I had escaped when I left Jordan....but...

Bring it on.....!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

"Full steam ahead and damn the torpedos"...

Maybe it's just the season for change, but tomorrow is always more exciting when it is a new adventure than when it is an old adventure repeated.

10:17 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

It is now a done deal...another 60 days and I shall have a slightly different view over the top of my computer!

3:27 pm  
Anonymous Elmer said...

Thanks for your post, very useful information.
jogos | gametop | full games list | famous games for free | best games

9:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home