Wednesday, May 11, 2005

No thoughts of my own....so....

A quick roundup of what everyone else is thinking...

Hemlock 'informs' us of a new warning system which I think is imperative to the future safety of the territories teeming citizens.

The Platypus is questioning the pickiness of people in choosing their mate...I would stand up and agree to be counted on the "extremely picky" list...Platypus...you are not alone!

Unfortunately I still cannot access Mia's site...actually that's not strictly true...I can access the site but it causes hellfire and havoc with my computers...both with IE and Safari.

BWG has put me off shaking hands for life...! Think maybe it is safer to stick to bowls of peanuts in bars!

Natasha at Mental Mayhem shows some wonderful pictures of Kerak castle in Jordan. My brother and I used to play in the castle when we were kids...mindful of the great holes in the floor which drop down into nothing...the crusaders used to throw their enemies down these holes into the oblivion below...however, to make the suffering even greater they would box in the persons head so the person would not be killed on impact and would suffer more as they bounced down the cliff face below...charming people the crusaders!

And the Swiss have found a new use for vast quantities of foil!

and on the subject of Switzerland...a picture of somewhere I would call heaven on earth...Wengen. Unfortunately when I lived in Wengen it was pre-digital cameras so have borrowed this stock picture from here

The Jungfrau from Wengen
The Jungfrau from Wengen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

The unfortunate thing about being "extra picky" is that sometimes it does feel like you are so alone...

12:49 pm  
Blogger HKMacs said...

Mia's site locks up Safari for me - has done for some time now.

12:31 pm  
Blogger Mia said...

Right, well once again, thanks for telling me!

2:36 pm  
Blogger Mia said...

Try here

http://isthegrassreallygreener.blogspot.com/

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home