Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Will the real men please stand up!

Last week I had a few hours to kill so went to see the latest Indiana Jones offering. It was as expected, entertaining, amusing, action packed, but with a little added extra...a real man...Harrison Ford does 'male' really well, regardless of his age, it's all in the attitude.

It seems that this latest performance from Indiana Jones has reawakened a certain 'longing' in the female population...for a time when men were men and girls were...well girls!

This longing for 'real men', gives us the Retrosexual. Mr Retrosexual has been around for a while, however, it seems that Indiana Jones has given a new face to the ilk!

For those of you not paying attention...modern man has changed a few times over the past 30 years...

We have had SNAGS (Sensitive New Age Guys) or Blokus Domesticus the Australian version! Then we had to suffer Mr Metrosexual.

Personally, I always thought that Daniel Craig fitted the real man (retrosexual) image - as bloody blogger is still not working properly...here's a link to gratuitious pictures

Here's hoping that Mr Retrosexual does not morph into something sensitive in the near future!

I would like to point out that there were mutterings on this very subject, on this very site, way back in 2006, whilst discussing the Milk Tray Man

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger HKMacs said...

You'd better check old Fumie out. I'm not sure what's going on there!

8:57 pm  
Blogger expat@large said...

I'm a Retrosexual - I haven't had sex since the 80's.

11:54 pm  
Blogger Indiana said...

I have been saying this is what women want for ages...but did anyone listen to me?

8:01 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

hkmacs: yes, definitely something going on over there!

E@L: I'm sure that's not strictly true...however, I guess you could possibly come under the Retrosexual label for other reasons!

Mr Jones: Yes...and aren't you just always right!!!!!

10:23 am  
Anonymous Austin said...

In my view everyone have to glance at it.
how to scan | realistic dildo | shit sex

2:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home