Monday, August 07, 2006

It's all in the planning...

I'm in the process of indulging in one of my favourite past times...planning a trip...

This is not a major expedition...just a trip up north....north of Luzon...

My plan at present is to fly up to Laoag and then work my way down to the rice terraces and then on to Baguio....and then fly back to Manila.



Early stages...but my dining room table is covered in maps, guide books and bits and pieces I have picked up over the year...my favourite table set up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Choppedonions said...

Did a similar trip a few years ago, stayed in Vigan which was wonderful, then went to Bagiuo, which was cold and wet, we even had a fire place!!.Then rice terraces.Finally returning to Barrio Barretto outside Subic.All in all took 12 days and we didn't hang about.Great trip

4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home