Thursday, March 02, 2006

I am a heathen....

Yesterday whilst walking around Powerplant, I realised that there were an awful lot of people who had massive blemishes on their foreheads... it seemed such a coincidence. This included one elderly couple walking hand in hand...both with what seemed like huge, dark moles on their foreheads...because they both had this mark, I assumed that they were elderly siblings who having no one else to spend time with, roamed the malls together keeping each other company....this led me to thinking about my brother and I when we get old...he has a wife now so I would not be his companion of choice for roaming malls....one thing led to another and I managed to work myself up into a fit of depression....

I just clicked over to Dominique's blog, where he informs me that yesterday was Ash Wednesday...and low and behold, a picture of him with the same mark on his forehead...

I hadn't even realised....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I wasn't the only one to fall for that in my first March here. I liked your imaginative "explanations"!

10:31 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I have to say that I have never seen anyone do that before which is probably why I was so bewildered. When I went over to Domique's blog, the first thing I saw was the picture and thought
'He's got one too'...!!

8:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home