Friday, August 05, 2005

What a difference a day makes....

Just to prove how easy I am to make happy.....two things today have dramatically improved my mood....the first is that by switching some days off I can get an extra day and a half back in Hong Kong on my way back to the UK.....and the second that a very special person is trying to work out if they can get time off work to come to my brother's wedding with me....that's all it takes....just the thought!!!

This time next week...I will have 24 hours before I will be back in Hong Kong...how good is that...!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Barrie said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for your post.
folio | dancing | Lyme disease pictures

12:19 am  
Anonymous Ambrose said...

I think everybody ought to browse on it.
hotels Boston MA | buy a condo | Waldport Oregon

12:56 pm  
Anonymous Gabriel said...

Quite effective info, lots of thanks for the article.
personalized college graduation announcements | promise rings for couples | medical alert jewelry for women

5:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home