Wednesday, August 03, 2005

How sweet of her to think of me....

Have just received a very charming e-mail from one Mary Udodo who hails from Swaziland....

She was offering me a fascinating proposition in which she would give me 30% of US$15 million that she has squirreled away in her 'late' husband's bank account (he was sadly assasinated). All I have to do is to contact her through this e-mail (maryudodo2@telkom.net) and start supplying her with my private banking details...

how kind of her to spend 'four months' looking for me and she assures me that 'I m not one of thoes people that work from internet to internet this proposal is specialy for you.'

However kind and generous the offer is, I think this time I will give it a miss....

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave and Stefan said...

Thanks for letting me know you passed on the money...I've written to her already! Should be arriving in two days. Actually, I asked her why the money didn't arrive today, but she said that in her country, the banks only open on Sunday. What an extraordinary practice!:)

Have a nice time in Hong Kong

12:52 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

very good...



and thanks...of course I will enjoy my time in Hong Kong...how could I not!!!!?

8:10 am  
Anonymous Kristian said...

I believe everyone ought to browse on it.
swing set accessories | homeowners insurance florida | network monitoring

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home