Thursday, July 28, 2005

In addition....

For those of you who feel that I am not a)giving enough information about the Philippines b)not commenting intelligently or in depth or enough on the present political situation c) being very blog boring...

my answer is simple...I am not leaving the building I work in at present so cannot comment on Manila and its environs...and for political commentary please head on over to Manuel L. Quezon III. What he writes is clear, concise and even for me (a newcomer to these politics) easy to understand...I will never be able to be as factual and informative as he is..in addition he seems to have 'access' to some fairly interesting characters...so read him for the real story and my notes for the 'daft' take on the news here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home