Friday, August 05, 2005

Temper tantrums and introspection

Yesterday was not a good day both professionally and personally....one or t'other I can handle...but both together is quite hard....

some of my slightly less pleasant character traits shone through yesterday...my temper, impatience, a serious lack of trust and just to cap it off a tendency to seriously over-react....most would say my reactions were justified...however, I would have been happier if I had handled both situations in a slightly calmer fashion...

added to getting a glimpse of what my working life (proper) will be like here...not quite what I am used to.....I know I shouldn't judge by past experiences...but when the past experience was that good....it's hard not to compare.

unfortunately it is now too late to change anything....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home