Sunday, February 27, 2005

What everyone else is up to......

A Discombobulated Mia made me smile with this....link. This link comes with no comment......it speaks for itself!

Why is the Platypus? discusses the entry of another blog Finicky Feline.. a lassie who seems to me to be a bit of a "tease", I agree with the Platypus in that the photo should not have been taken without her permission......but whether consciously or unconsciously she had 'dressed to impressed' and to bastardise another cliche 'talked the walk'.

Everyday Stranger has gone on holiday...she deserves a break from the Evil Rooster....nice duck!

And a new blog to add to my list The Great Wife Hunt..interesting to see the "Hunt" from the male perspective...shall follow with interest. Reminds me of a book I read recently called Date Expectations. Made me laugh out loud to see the rocky path to 'coupledom' from the other side of the fence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home