Monday, February 21, 2005

An interesting blog....

I found another good blog to read and have put linked to it on the right hand side of my blog. I found this via an article on the BBC about blogging (strangely enough!)which led me to an article about blogging about your work place and the dangers that entails. Random Acts of Reality is the blog of an English gentleman who works for the London Ambulance Service.

This is a job that I have always imagined to be fairly gritty and probably pretty gruesome, his writing is an excellent insight into his life, job and the ups and downs of working in such an environment and I spent an interesting and enjoyable few hours reading past posts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sydney said...

Quite useful information, much thanks for this post.
Révolution tranquille

12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home