Monday, February 21, 2005

Cold bottoms

The weather over the last 10 days has been all over the place. Last week there were a couple of evenings that were so muggy and warm that I had the a/c on at night, this weekend it has been so cold I have been sleeping with a hot water bottle and my full winter sleeping gear (it's quite a fetching look, but wouldn't go public with it). I realised this morning that it is actually too cold to go to the loo (or I am using the wrong bathroom facilities) as I sat on the toilet (sorry - too much information, I know) I realised that my bottom was really, really cold...and that all the way along in the row of full cubicles must be a row of other really cold bottoms. Funny what one thinks about when answering the call of nature.

I like cold weather but only when the world I inhabit is prepared for it, heating instead of air-conditioning for starters!

Judging by the weather forecast (although I treat the forecasts from the HK Observatory with some caution due to past experience) it should start to warm up again - but of course that will bring back the fog and the mugginess. I guess I just have to face reality - I won't like the weather until October/November rolls around again. But I promise I shall keep the complaining to a minimum......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Erik said...

I read really much effective material here!
new online games | facebook games | console games | free games | make flash game

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home