Friday, February 18, 2005

And in Great Britain....

Well this has been a bit of a "blah" day for me, nothing really exciting happened, but managed to get a fair bit done at work - so something positive.

A quick glance through the British Media tells me a few interesting things....

The Tiffin Carriers of Mumbai will be stumping up for a wedding present for Charles and Camilla. The Dabawallahs are truly amazing - a lot of courier companies could learn from them.

Also on the royal wedding - I see that Chas and Camilla will be doing the deed at the Windsor Town Hall as the marriage licence for Windsor Castle would mean that for the next three years it would be licensed for weddings...not what HRH would want!....... According to the Sun newspaper the Queen is not happy about this as it all seems too "common". Nice photograph of Her Majesty!

Edinburgh Zoo has named a baby pygmy hippo after Ellen MacArthur...apparently because the hippo likes water, unusual for that mini breed! How charming! I am sure that Dame Ellen is flattered.

Well I think that is enough drivel for one evening....

Madame Chiang is signing off and going to wrap herself in something warm and toasty to see out this cold snap...probably my microwavable slippers (courtesy of my Mother) will be called into use again this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home