Friday, February 25, 2005

A little later......

My mood has improved...mainly because in a few hours I shall be free to retire to my little pad and also because in about a weeks time I will be winging my way out of Hong Kong for some R&R in Thailand. What more could anyone want?

I realise that I am a little late in waying in on the discussion regarding HK's population issues and the incredibly 'intelligent' suggestions made by our fearless leaders. However, I do think that in this day and age of over population the HK government should really leave well alone. Anyway....three children living in the average HK flat, plus the education costs should be enough to knock this idea on the head.

On a more humerous note on the same subject David Webb's article did make me laugh, I particularly liked the line about the oysters at the Hong Kong Club and the use of the classic phrase 'Go forth and multiply'.

And finally......this........the most incredible tennis court in the world at one of the world's most incredible hotels - the Burj al-Arab has surpassed itself again. Not for nothing is it described as one of the World's best hotels (personally I prefer Raffles - but that's another story!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home