Sunday, April 29, 2007

Normal programming resumes...

I'm back....a two week holiday taking in England, Hong Kong and Banaue has ended...I'm now dealing with the onslaught of work and also editing the thousands of photographs I took...that's the problem with digital photography, I just knock off hundreds and hundreds of pictures!!

Will post pictures and notes on my travels as soon as I can catch my breath. And hopefully have time to catch up on all my fellow bloggers going's on...

In the meantime, many thanks for your e-mails etc checking that I was still in the land of the living! All much appreciated!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

And we're glad to have you back, looking forward to tales of who and what you have been "knocking of" during your travels

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home