Monday, March 13, 2006

Love 'N' Freshwater....and Handjobs....

I am trying to organise a night out with the work team, have asked them to come up with some suggestions and prices for where they would like to go...somebody left a menu for a suggested location on my desk...the menu was broken down into

Tongue foreplays
Quickies
Striptease
Hand Jobs


and yes it was a proper menu from an allegedly 'normal' restaurant...the Hand jobs apparently referred to a selection of pizzas...either way...that particular location won't be on my shortlist!!

It's March in the South of England so it must be about time for a hosepipe ban...in March...?.....and it's snowing in the rest of the country...

And the title of the post....the name of the taxi company that brought me to work today...no picture as evidence as unfortunately my little camera and I have parted company (somebody wanted it, so they nicked it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home