Saturday, October 08, 2005

My head hurts....

not from too much alcohol...not from too much thinking...

but from walking into a brick wall...literally.

3am this morning I woke up with a pounding headache...decided to get up and take some paracetamol....decided (why...I still don't know) not to switch on the light....black out curtains are a wonderful thing (normally) so my room is pitch black...anyway I feel my way round the foot of the bed...along the edge of the bedroom towards the bathroom door....and then SMACK...right into the wall...I am sure that the room lit up with the stars that I could see!!!

Anyway...I am sitting here with two distinctly different headaches....and it's going to be a long, long day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in good company:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/showbiz/2961622.stm

1:04 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Barry Manilow....couldn't it have been someone else...anyone else...!!??

But I did laugh...

1:38 pm  
Blogger Mia said...

It was me last week!!!!!!!

8:43 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

ok...that's much better company to be in!!!

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home