Wednesday, October 05, 2005

light at the end of the tunnel?

I am not going to get too excited...but I think I have found a little place to call home....unfortunately it is unfurnished and unfortunately I have no furniture...but that can be worked on....

As there is no Ikea here - useful for emergency sleeping arrangements, I went and strolled around MegaMall...I found some of those airbeds which I thought would do in the interim....so, took the details and left....as I wandered out the thought process kicked into place.....air bed....cats claws...could be interesting!!! So will have to rethink that plan.

Anyway, I could be putting the cart before the horse...still not sure if the place is mine.....should have more news tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mister Wing said...

for good furniture at reasonable price please check Greenhills out.

11:50 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

thanks for the tip...once I secure a home I will start looking for some furniture....

12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home