Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The perils of alcohol!!

Those that read my scribbles fairly regularly will remember that a few weeks back in HKG I blogged whilst 'slightly' under the influence....for those of you who don't read regularly for 'slightly' read....'that much under the influence that I posted and didn't realise until a friend mentioned it to me about 12 hours later....and even then I still couldn't remember what I had written'!!! Oh the joys of Lan Kwai Fong!!

Unfortunately as well as writing that post I also answered an e-mail...... at least with 'blogging under the influence' one can retrieve the post...retrieving e-mails written under the influence is slightly more challenging....read, impossible!

The e-mail was a link to this blog......no idea if they'll ever read it...but suffice it to say there has been and will be a certain amount of self censorship on these pages....only really thought of it this evening as the post I was going to write I have deemed 'censorable' (if there is such a word!!)

It was quite odd actually pulling posts off the site....it felt like watching a tortoise retreat into its shell....

So much for anonymity!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home