Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Snippets....

Something that had never crossed my mind...from Blog the Talk

This, from Flying Chair made me smirk!!

On the same subject, from Nude King....a few sound words of advice!

And this makes my blood boil....not good this early on in the day....(should clarify...what makes me mad is the Christian perspective on Katrina...nothing that Torn and Frayed has written)


Book suggestion.....The Insider - The private diaries of a scandalous decade by Piers Morgan....ok, admittedly the guy is a bit of a twat...but in his defence and in no particular order...he is good looking, he had a fascinating job about which he has written and he writes well....in addition to all that when he was a complete arse he admitted it! I thought it was a very good read...one of those books that I felt disappointed when I finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home