Sunday, September 04, 2005

Blogging anonymity....

the other day I made some comment about blogging behind a 'vague' veil of anonymity which makes one possibly more likely to make comments one generally wouldn't...

I used the word 'vague' because there are a few people out there who know me very well and who know that I blog...people that I trust not to spread the word....

....one such friend lives in HKG (lets call her Friend A) and we share a mutual friend (let's call her Friend B - who doesn't know about my alter ego!) who divides her time between HKG and the Philippines..... Friend A called me this evening and asked how my cough and cold were....I asked her how she knew about it as I hadn't spoken or e-mailed her since I arrived back in Manila....she told me that Friend A had told her.....at the end of the conversation I realised that I hadn't actually told Friend A that either....however, Friend A reads my blog!!!!! It did make me smile!

I then realised that I could save myself an awful lot of e-mailing by just starting up another blog...one suitable for all to read and just put my digestable news up on there.....food for thought!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you are going to be pissed on me, but I thought I should let you know:

It should be Friend B, not Friend A, as you already mentioned Friend A who told you about the cough, etc.

I think you know what I mean. I know, I make the same mistakes at times. What with Wonder Boy Donald Tsang and his circus?

In short, Friend A cannot possibly tell Friend A, as she would be talking in soliloquies. Know what I mean?

And yes, you can delete my this comment.

Ciao!

1:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry...I feel extremely guilty now that I didn't call you to ask how your cold was myself! Hope you are feeling better.

8:10 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Nude King...(now there's a greeting I never thought I'd write!) yes, you are right....the combination of too much medication and a couple of glasses of wine...made for some confusion...thanks for pointing that out to slightly saner readers!

Friend A....no worries!!!!!!!

11:08 am  
Anonymous Cyrus said...

I found a lot of worthwhile info here!
plumbing denver | accounting associate degree | how much is laser eye surgery

5:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home