Friday, September 09, 2005

Odds and Sods....

If the current problems with fish and seafood in Hong Kong continue...may I suggest that you start buying more bread, in particular from thisbakery!

And Hong Kong's latest baby (registration required) is born. And obviously the hotel business is particularly entertaining!..."I make no apology for being a detail freak. I am a monomaniac," said William Mackay yesterday. "Those of us working in this business are so fortunate to do such a multifaceted job that boredom is simply impossible - if I didn't enjoy it so much, it would have killed me years ago." However, reading through the rest of the article from the SCMP...I don't think that the latest Mandarin hotel - The Landmark will be too chuffed with this line...."The last top-tier hotel to open was the Ritz-Carlton in 1993."

And I never realised how smug Norwegians could be!!! Seriously though, it does sound rather nice!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home