Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday in my little world....

Chances are this is not going to be a good week...it seems my home is coming undone...not only is my internet access down but I have no hot water....this started on Saturday, did not get home until late yesterday evening, so again this morning, no computer...no hot water...guess I should be grateful it's not winter! And just to really put the icing on the cake....instead of using moisturiser on my legs when I got home last night...I used self tanner (I forgot I had it on the shelf and it says Moisturising in even bigger letters than the self tanner part and I was not wearing my contacts or glasses!)...didn't realise until this morning...I can't even begin to describe the mess!!!!

The only bright spot is that I have two days off....I use the term "off" very loosely as I will be so busy..all appointments booked etc.

I had an interesting evening yesterday, I met Spike of Hongkie Town fame...an interesting interlude. I mentioned in one of my recent posts about imagining how people look, my mind's eye was not too far off this time. Obviously an adventurous type he ordered and drank the Egyptian wine on offer!! I shall look forward to seeing him in Manila.

Received an e-mail from Patrick over at DC Blogs...everything you ever wanted to know about DC all under one roof...should be an interesting read...I shall be taking it slowly, as I have said before DC is probably my favourite city in the world, however it also brings back some unnerving memories.

I see that Hemlock has found a use for that useless plastic thing that HSBC has sent out...Mia, you may find some of his suggestions of use!

According to this report from the BBC it seems that Romania is still very much operating in the Dark Ages.

In Lebanon, the people have spoken, although I am waiting for official confirmation before getting too excited.

I am glad that Hong Kong does not have an equivalent of the Russian White Fluff, I would imagine it would be something far more unpleasant!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Hope you make it through the week in one piece!

10:34 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

Bloody Hell...so do I!!!! Thanks for the thought!

Pleased to say that internet service has resumed....let's see for how long!

11:55 pm  
Blogger Spike said...

So I look not too different from what you'd imagined? I suppose it's too much to hope that you were picturing Jude Law?

7:46 am  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

well you had mentioned Brad Pitt...so Jude Law was really not a consideration!

hope your flight wasn't too bad and you managed to get some of the West Wing watched (interesting alliteration!)

8:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home