Friday, June 17, 2005

Imaginary friends....

In my mind's eye I have built up a picture of what many of my regular blogging reads look like... I am sure most people would be quite entertained by how I imagine them looking....or possibly - not!

Around the world it seems that each city's/country's blogging community is divided up into those that all know each other and meet up on a regular basis...and those that stay behind the wonderful blanket of anonymity that the internet can offer.

Obviously meeting up with the people whose lives I read about in sometimes graphic detail would be quite surprising when I compare my mind's eye picture and the assumed characteristics with the reality.

In Singapore they seem to be preparing for a bloggers convention and Wonky Tong has written about her pre-meeting emotions and thoughts on what her fellow bloggers will be like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spike said...

I look exactly like Brad Pitt. Actually, the way Brad Pitt will look 20 years from now on a really bad day.

3:04 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I am sure that Brad Pitt would still look good, even in those circumstances...so you are safe!

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home