Thursday, June 02, 2005

It worries me....

...that the HK press (I can only speak for the English papers as I don't read Chinese)is turning into an outlet for 'Gardener's World'....this is the second consecutive day that they have printed a large photograph of our acting/future Chief Executive communing with his plants...

when he took over from Tung the press was full of handy hints on where to buy a bow tie, when one should wear a bow tie and, of course, how to tie a bow tie (if you ask me everyone, male and female, should be taught how to do this from a very young age..ready tied bow ties are awful..anyway, I digress!)...

...the press is obviously clutching at news making straws until he is 'confirmed' as our CE and then they can really go to town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home