Wednesday, June 01, 2005

2006 and wedded bliss......

Whilst browsing through Page One this evening I noticed that they have already started stocking 2006 calendars...Bloody Hell....I have only just got to grips with writing 2005 instead of 2004! One particular calendar caught my eye....it gave a different sexual position for every day of the year, can't imagine that there would be a huge market for that in a city where the average couple has sex an average of 79 times a year....

Anyway...moving swiftly on....I picked up a few books to keep me going for this week...the one I have already started is "The Washingtonienne" by Jessica Cutler....the DC blogger who was fired after her rather 'scandalous' blog was discovered. I bought this book for two reasons...one because it looked liked a light read and secondly because it is based in DC....as well as being one of my favourite cities in the world, DC is also the city where my heart was well and truly broken....and two years on the cracks are still clearly visible....so for some bizarre reason this gives me a good reason to read anything that relates to DC...mad....oh yes!

and finally...totally off subject....Percy and Flo have made it to 80 years of wedded bliss...they showed the couple on BBC world this evening....Flo turns to Percy and says "You still love me, don't you?"...Percy's response "Of Course, Dear"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home