Saturday, May 28, 2005

I guess it's the closest I am going to get in this city....

Late yesterday evening/night (finished work too late to do anything constructive), I decided to entertain myself by watching a few episodes of Sex and The City....always good entertainment!

I am watching Season 6 (again!) at the moment..it gives a good recap of all Carrie's 'meaningful' men....so in lieu of any better thoughts I decided to rank them in order of preference...(I must be bored!)

and in ascending order:

Jack Burger - too insecure
Aiden - too smothering/pathetic
The Russian - now you're talking...
Mr Big - now you're definitely talking!

1 Comments:

Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I have debated the whole 'Aiden' thing with my best friend (we sometimes had a lot of time to kill in Jordan!) and I still don't 'get him'...he just was too much for me...from the get go!

Berger was a moron...no discussion!

8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home