Tuesday, May 03, 2005

'The time has come,' the Walrus said,

'To talk of many things:
Of shoes - and ships - and sealing-wax -
Of cabbages - and kings -
And why the sea is boiling hot -
And whether pigs have wings.

The Walrus and The Carpenter
Lewis Carroll

The Platypus' comments the other day made me think....

I realise that in the land of Blog I am a babe (as in new born....not as in Angelina Jolie!), however after just two months I can see which way this blog is going. It hasn't developed into a personal/emotional diary, it hasn't become a work rant and as such I am willing to let a few (very few, very select and very trusted) people in on the act....so starting yesterday...I did!

The beauty of blogs is such that if I want to start a second, more personal look at life...I just start another one....

1 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

"...in the land of Blog I am a babe..."

mmmmmmmmm...yes you are!

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home