Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Posting diarrhea.........

I just seem to keep posting......this is almost addictive.....I am sure the novelty will wear off!

So.........In November I somehow got roped into setting up a profile on a computer dating service (not my normal thing - more a research venture) and never checked it until last week where I found some guy had posted a note to me at the beginning of December.......he sounded fairly normal so I figured I would answer......

anyway......one thing led to another and we ended up meeting for a quick drink at one of the nicer hotels on the island.

He seemed quite nice, although future geography would not deem us compatible. This was all last Wednesday.....waited to see if he would contact me, after 2 days with no contact, I realised it just wasn't happening - that's fine move on, no big deal.

So today I get an e-mail from him saying his computer had been up the spout, he had been working more than he expected blah blah fishcakes......

I am a great believer of the "He's just not that into you" school of thought; have been for many, many years.

The end result of this episode.....a nice "thanks, but no thanks" e-mail from myself will wing it's way through cyberspace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Garry said...

Thanks so much for your post, pretty helpful material.
italian gold jewelry | limo service denver | used car dealerships in jacksonville fl

11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home