Monday, February 07, 2005

The Comeback Kids

Alistair Campbell has been brought back into the Labour fold (although one suspects he was never more than a phone call away) and has been given the responsibility of putting his own spin on Labour's campaign for the upcoming election

and.....(this is wonderful!).....the Tory party would view sympathetically any application from Lord Archer (disgraced former peer, author and general object of amusement) to rejoin the party.

Campbell's return I am quite pleased about - only because I do so enjoy looking at pictures of him in the news...sad to say, I find him one of the more attractive people in the British political arena!

Lord Archer......well.....my only assumption is that the Tory party is so lacking in colour; now that Boris Johnson (another of my political pin ups) has been relegated to the back bench ;that Jeffrey Archer is their only hope of injecting any excitement or colour into their election campaign.

Bill Clinton would be proud................

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tristan said...

Well, I do not actually imagine it is likely to have effect.
Parksville real estate | museums in DC | how to lose weight fast

2:32 am  
Anonymous Martin said...

A lot of effective data for myself!
full screen games | free games | shooting games | full version games online free | play new games

3:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home