Saturday, June 23, 2007

And whilst on a car theme....

When I was in Bangkok at the beginning of the week, house hunting, I had an hour to kill whilst lurking in a shopping mall....and discovered they had an aquarium...actually a very good aquarium at that....

the only thing was that the mangement/creators of the aquarium should win an award for the oddest collection of items being used as fish tanks...

we had a car...




a fridge....



a microwave...


and one that didn't come out was a wine storage cabinet...

All I can say is that someone was obviously bored one day and thought..."what can I put the fish in today?"


One thing I can highly recommend here is the jelly fish section, I've never seen jellyfish in an aquarium before and this display is quite incredible...and makes your skin crawl...particularly for me who had a nasty experience when I was about 9, in Dubai....me, complaining for most of the day that my stomach hurts, my mother telling me to pull myself together, getting home and finding two little jellyfish had spent the day in my swimsuit!..not sure who screamed loudest when they fell out of my swimsuit in the shower!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell's up with the fish??? Very strange. And funny. Your jellyfish story sounds terrifying too. I think I would be traumatized for life if that happened to me...

6:31 am  
Anonymous Gabriel said...

This won't really have effect, I consider like this.
Campbell River real estate | workers compensation | home equity Hawaii

2:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home