Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's just not the same....

Due to a 24 hour working day yesterday, today was spent either asleep or watching mindless TV...which included my DVD of Party at the Palace which I hadn't watched since I first got it....

It was a great concert, with a few notable Brit names missing...not least Duran Duran! The saddest part for me is the middle part of the concert where Queen hold the fort for a quick run through of some of their greatest songs...but without Freddie strutting and thrusting his stuff across the stage....it's just not the same....don't get me wrong, the music is still fantastic...but Freddie....he added the magic....

I've said it before, and no doubt I'll say it again....he was the sexiest man to ever walk the face of the planet...in my book at least!