Friday, November 03, 2006

What is newsworthy and what isn't......?

This morning I flicked quickly through the PDI, the Star and the Manila Bulletin just for my daily update and with the exception of the nipple refresher from Agent Provocateur, nothing was really eye catching.

Later on I went over to the SCMP, (yes, I'm a news junkie but I often admit that!), and discovered that GMA is staying at the Four Seasons in HKG and that there was a demonstration held outside the Four Seasons...


Message for Arroyo: Filipino rights activists stage a demonstration against the nation's president, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, who is visiting Hong Kong. The women gathered outside the Four Seasons Hotel in Central, where Mrs Arroyo has been staying, to protest about alleged political killings in the Philippines. Her visit ends today. Photo: Robert Ng


So, I wondered to myself how I could have missed that in today's Filipino papers....so I went back again...and looked, and looked and asked a colleague to help look....and eventually I found a tiny column (3.5"x 2.5") only in the Manila Bulletin...


The KLM baby got far more column inches.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home