Sunday, January 29, 2006

Koh Samui

Koh Samui was lovely....all I hoped and a little bit more....not too much to write…so a few pictures….

The more perceptive will note that the following picture was actually taken at CLK...I can't resist a picture of a jumbo...after Concorde I think they are the most amazing commercial aircraft...


I couldn’t resist the next two pictures at Bangkok airport…one after the other rolling past us as we sat waiting for take off



En route to Koh Samui


“Wai”????


the view from my Bungalow…


Random beach shots!




Samui’s Seated Buddah




It’s tough being a cat


The sun shines on art


The year of the Rooster coming to a close


There was the odd cloud in the sky....


which developed into two days of rain....I love the sound of the rain in the trees...



Sun set at Lamai beach...



the Marine Park....just beautiful - a wonderful day out and my factor 70 ensured that even after a day in the sun...I was still as pale as ever!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Madame Chiang said...

back in sunny Manila!! The last two weeks have gone so quickly...and my few days in HKG particularly so!

7:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home