Sunday, January 29, 2006

It makes you wonder....

Over the last two months I have been struggling with my contact lenses...something has been making them fog up and get really filthy after being in my eyes for about 3 hours...so a quick visit to my optician yesterday reveals I have too much protein in my tears...a little search on the internet on contact lense issues reveals that some people are not too clued up on contact lense care...

A study revealed that 27% of patients admitted that they don’t clean their lenses daily, and it is likely that an even higher percentage of lens wearers are non-compliant in some way. Some patients have used dishwashing liquid, baby shampoo, or even toothpaste instead of the recommended cleaners;

...toothpaste....to clean your lenses...??!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home