Tuesday, December 20, 2005

In haste....

So busy at work at the moment, I don't have time to formulate any non-work related thoughts...so posts over the next few days will be light to non-existant, any posts there are will probably be using other people's posts for inspiration...starting with...

Pictures like this make me feel really homesick..my mother worked at Marina Cove a few years back..I loved it over there.

I cannot use a better description than MLQ3...A Bibliophile's wet dream

Also via Manolo...something I will have to read into when I have more time (probably sometime mid-January!)...love hotel/motels being closed - for the love of God, literally. The odd thing is that I took a picture of the entrance to this place a few nights back...(would like to point out that I was not frequenting the joint)

Helen finally gets a result! And she really deserves it!

Flagrant Harbour dissects the latest press release from another group of HKG fruitcakes...

Chocolate is not so bad for you...

And finally...a spotted beagle!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eli said...

Here, I do not really suppose this will have effect.
hair sticks | floppy hats | business casual men

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home