Friday, September 23, 2005

The sky is falling in....

For those of you who haven't been to Manila the streetscape here is crowded with huge billboards...along both sides of the main roads huge billboards tower above the traffic...some distracting drivers with their 'provocative' pictures...but mainly obstructing the view...

The picture below is taken from a collection of travel photos which make great browsing...
Photo by Aidan O'Rourke www.aidan.co.uk


On Tuesday, I broke free and went to Cubao (an area in Manila)...no particular reason...just thought I would do something a little different.....whilst on the MRT I looked up and saw this huge billboard towering over the train...and wondered to myself what happens during a typhoon......anyway, as of yesterday I don't need to wonder....no typhoon but the billboard decided to unburden itself onto a passing train....read all about it here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home