Sunday, September 18, 2005

From the news desk.....

I think this is a lovely story….just the sort of news I like!

Hot Stuff

Something here doesn’t ring true...

Harry is seen wearing red, white and black biker gloves, a grey T-shirt and wristbands, and with strategically-placed dirt on his forehead and chin - put there by one of Testino's assistants.
And then…..

"We had this idea - instead of making sort of fake photos - for me to be who I am," the prince said.

A Titian restored

British Gastro-tourism…seriously……

A few things spring to mind looking at these photos…..firstly – I think a bottle of fake tan would have come in useful, secondly – that must have been bloody cold and thirdly – what a shame they had to stop….

When is it acceptable to joke?

And it’s the Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong Kong (and here) …..lanterns and mooncakes…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home