Sunday, September 25, 2005

The best laid plans of mice....and bloggers...

I wanted to write a little post about rainfall....a few of my colleagues (ex HKers) and I have been debating about which city has received the most rainfall over the last three or four months...Hong Kong or Manila. Finding the Hong Kong statistics is easy...just go to the Observatory website and everything is there....finding the Manila ones is not so easy....in fact, I still can't find them....so if anyone has any suggestions as to where I could find the total rainfall in Metro Manila for June, July and August of this year (average temperature and humidity would also be good)...please let me know...

The Philippine equivalent - PAGASA does not seem to go in for keeping records available on its website...unless I am missing something completely...

1 Comments:

Blogger HKMacs said...

We were in Quezon City end of May to first week in June - it rained every single day.

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home