Friday, August 26, 2005

Things not to do if you are scared of heights #2

Lesson 2

Take a walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk...second picture down on the right....

I didn't look for this new way to terrify people...it found me in today's edition of The Times

And, Nude King...thanks for the advice....but there is no way in hell I would ever have the nerve to do that....I went climbing in Petra once...reached the "High Place" (name was a bit of a give away!!) and had to hit the deck...could not even stand up!!!! Having said that I am fine flying...big planes and little planes....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Clarence said...

Thanks so much for this article, quite useful piece of writing.
free game puzzle | full games direct | flash gamer blog | full online games | gametop

8:38 pm  
Anonymous Noah said...

This will not succeed in reality, that is what I think.
ORANGE AND SPICE POT ROAST

9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home