Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Starting my farewells....

given my limited days off before I depart...I have decided that I should carry my camera around with me from now on....

Today took me to the bottom of my street...the Man Mo Temple on Hollywood Road, in a year and a half of living here I have never been inside....so today I decided to brave the masses of tourists and go inside...

Man Mo Temple - Hollywood Road
Man Mo Temple

Then I decided to go up to The Peak to visit a friend of mine who works up there..unfortunately the pictures are not great....a tad too hazy...

The Peak Lookout
The Peak Lookout

HK - 24.5.05
View from The Peak


All in all, it was a wonderful afternoon, afternoon tea with a friend and then later over to the Cafe Deco terrace for a Bellini and a half hour of just drinking in the view....my farewells are underway.....!!



By the way if anyone knows how to take the date off the picture after the picture is taken (Sony DSC-V3), please let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spike said...

It's somewhere on the set-up menu for the camera. Twist the dial to set up and click through the options and you'll see one about whether or not to show the date. But once the picture is taken, the only way you can get it out is to photoshop it out.

12:11 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

thanks....that's what I am worried about...the after the photo has been taken scenario...will have to play around with editing the picture...may just be quicker to go back and retake!!

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home