Monday, May 23, 2005

In limbo...

I am feeling somewhat disjointed at the moment...hence my posts are just little itty bits....as I cannot seem to gather my thoughts together and come up with anything constructive.

It is too early to start packing and getting ready to move and yet I know that I only have six weeks before I leave...which means only six more days off; so I want to use them properly...doing things that I enjoy doing, seeing friends and just generally shutting down shop in HK

It is always the same with me (and I guess anyone else) when facing a change in living environment...

I just wish I could settle to something...anything, reading a proper book instead of the 'chick lit' that I have resorted to, watching a whole movie (at the moment one episode of Frasier is about my attention span!)or even just committing to a dinner date without the fear that my mind will wander half way through! Sleeping has also become a vague memory, I can settle about 2am and am awake again at 5am, work has become almost impossible as I cannot seem to finish any one project...I have become even more of a grasshopper than I once was...jumping from job to job...

Even the moggies are getting fractious!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

I think my impending departure from Korea for Singapore has contributed to my lack of ease and calm, when it comes to postings...and thus the need to take a break...

enjoy Manila, live in Makati if you have an option...it's a great place, good bars and great places to eat.

7:45 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

unfotunately Makati is not an option...need to live really close to work so will be up in Ortigas!

I agree, impending departures - however much fun, are unsettling!

9:10 pm  
Anonymous Dennis said...

Quite worthwhile piece of writing, lots of thanks for the article.
eyebrow rings | philly cheese steak recipe | greeting cards

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home