Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tuesday & Wednesday

Well that was an intersting two days....

Tuesday being the 'ickiest' day in the calendar also translates into one of the busiest for me...this year being no exception...with a 6:45am start and a 1am finish...it probably counts as one of the longer working days I have had!

and one of the more amusing....11pm saw a marriage proposal from an Egyptian gentleman who I think (at least I hope!) felt sorry for me....so a sympathy proposal!! The guy was old enough to be my father and is already married with three daughters!!! But I guess it's another proposal to add to the list!! Beggars can't be choosers!

My day off yesterday was so quick, I blinked and it was gone - probably because I got home so late the night before and had an early start today so needed to get to bed early last night...This morning I was up before the cats...! For some bizarre reason the traffic yesterday was horrific...a quick jaunt to Makati took about 45 minutes from Shaw...and on the way back EDSA was relatively clear by Shaw was not moving...so about 2 and 1/2 hours of my precious day off were taken up with traffic...And then to put the icing on the cake - my furniture that I was expecting to be delivered wasn't..even though they kept calling to reconfirm the time - I waited and waited and...nothing....

Next week I think I will take two days off and head over to Corregidor...just for a change of scenery. And to keep my father quiet..he gets these ideas into his head...in HKG he was convinced that I should spend one of my days off flying to Taipei to see the museum there...and he keeps asking if I have been to Corregidor yet?...then again, maybe I shouldn't go - we may have nothing to talk about afterwards!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home