Thursday, January 05, 2006

A dying bed....30% in it for me....

From : David R. Brimley
Reply-To : rdbrimley@yahoo.com
Sent : Thursday, January 5, 2006 10:08 AM
To : ddbrimley11@hotmail.com
Subject : Fast Response



Beloved (there are very few people on this planet who I know well enough to call me Beloved!!)

It is with the utmost feeling of regret and grief that I contact you concerning the unexpected and untimely death of the Nigerian First Lady,Chief Mrs. Stella Obasanjo who died in the late hours of Saturday,22nd October 2005 (it took a long time for them to get round to me!) after complications following a Surgery at the Clínica de Cirugía Estética Molding, Puerto Banús.Spain.I was one of the First Lady's close aides, precisely i have been working for her before she became the first lady, to be present at her dying bed (you have to know someone pretty well to be there when their bed dies) at the Clínica Marbella.See following references for more information.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4368806.stm

I reveal to you in utmost confidence and due to the urgency at hand.I was handling a highly classified transaction on behalf of the First Lady which involved the Transfer of US$5.5 million oil sale proceeds. The funds in question were to be transferred to a disguised beneficiary's account due to the sensitive nature of such a position as the Seat of the First Lady of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.On Thursday, 20th October, I tendered Transfer Instructions for the aforementioned amount on behalf of the First Lady to the Holden bank.

(etc, etc, etc, - you know how they go on...)


Regards,
David Richard Brimley
NB:I suggest a sharing ratio of 30% (is that all....) for you and 60% (at least he's honest! well - relatively!) for me and 10% will
be set aside for any local or international expenses (such as teaching Mr Brimley to spell) that may arise at
the course of this transfer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lucky that you get such crap via email. In my case, I was offered millions of dollars via comments at Nude King. Here's a hilarious sample:

Awuku's offer from Ghana. And after reading it, scroll down to read my reply to Awuku.

Unfortunately, Awuku was upset by my reply and sent me an email. "You make fun of my pain..." blah... blah... blah.

Anyway, it seems that people from Nigeria spell better than those from Ghana.

Ciao!

2:25 pm  
Blogger Madame Chiang said...

I had one the other day from a 'white farmer' in 'Rhodesia'...I wish I had more time to answer these guys!!

3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home